Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Morning musings.

Random thoughts at 7:39am (according to my computer clock):

1. I'm very glad I got up at 5 to walk with Leslie Sansone. I'm not glad that it was my kids who woke me up, but at least it got me out of bed.

2. Making coffee has much more allure than standing around amid children getting their breakfast trying to make my own.

3. Whereas in the grand scheme of things, I don't really care what my kids eat and when -- it must be meal food at meal times, but otherwise they can eat lunch for breakfast for all I care -- at this very moment, I'm choosing not to let DS4 eat bologna and hot dogs for breakfast.

4. He also needs a haircut.

5. Nothing says good morning like the sound of DD7 sitting in the recliner, hunched over a trash can, gagging on phlegm.

6. I'm putting in my order now for sunshine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by!